Pangandaran Beach is small mainland peninsula in a The National Park with stunning scenery and beach on the South Coast of Java. The Pangadaran is rival the beaches of Kuta Beach Bali. Pangandaran Beach is one of Java’s best kept secrets as far as international tourists are concerned, but has been extremely popular with locals for along, long time. A small fishing town, it possesses one of Java’s finest beaches and Pangandaran Nature Reserve teems with wild buffalo, barking deer and monkeys. The people are very friendly, this combined with the idealize surroundings make this a great place to spend a few days relaxing island-style. Pangandaran is halfway between Bandung and Yogya, about 5 hours by bus from Bandung and 8 hours from Jakarta.
What I do get Pangandaran Beach :
- Gently sloping beach with clear water and the distance between the relative ups and downs while allowing us to swim safely
- Be able to see sunrise and sunset from the same place
- There are beach tourism rescue
- There are beaches with white sand
- The road is paved smooth environment with adequate street lighting
- There is a marine park with fish and fascinating marine life.
- The Japanese landing troops during World War II and therefore there still are some caves the Japanese army defense that had become hiding places Japanese soldiers who intended to attack the Dutch soldiers.